Monday 22 October 2012

1 week away




My holidays were AMAZING. I stayed in Bali for a week and WOW was it great! We (my brother,mum,dad,Sasza,Vicky,Kotch,Ana and I) arrived on Saturday and left next week on Saturday. When we arrived in the airport our driver Waian came to pick us up. To exit the airport it took us over half an hour and the drive to the villa another hour. The traffic was so slow that my dad had the time to get out of the car and go to the mini bar while the rest of us were stuck in traffic. The drive was really worth it for our villa was FABULOUS we had a villa with five rooms all for ourselves. During the seven days that I spent there there were 3 things that I really enjoyed:
-Sardines
-Vishlavian wedding
-Waterbomb 
Sardines is a game that we played where one person hides in a place and the other people try to look for that person. Once a person finds the hider they try to squish into that same hiding place.


Vishlavian wedding was a wedding that my friend Ana and I put on. We got married in the garden and had a reception and everything. We made invitations and received wedding gifts it was great fun. 



Waterbomb was a water park in Bali that we went to and WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW was it amazing!!! There were MASSIVE slides that were sooooo fast my rashy was falling off when I slid down the slide. There were over 10 slides in the park and they were all fast and scary. I went on all the slides that I was allowed on for one of the slides had a weight restriction and I was to light.

Bali was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun and amazing I wish I could rewind time and do it all over again.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment